FALVEY MEMORIAL LIBRARY

You are exploring:  Library  >
 
Exhibits  > 
  
Archive  > 
  
Villanova's Library: Revisiting its Past, Envisioning its Future  > 
  
The Beginning, Part Two: The Original Villanova Library, Now Known as Old Falvey
Archived Exhibits

Villanova’s Library: Revisiting its Past, Envisioning its Future

Back to Exhibits Archive

The Beginning, Part Two: The Original Villanova Library, Now Known as Old Falvey.


Report on Proposed New Library, Villanova College, Villanova, PA.
March 28, 1941falvey_BC2_5558WM_small.jpg





Henry D. Dagit & Sons, Architects
(Courtesy of the University Archives)

falvey_BC2_5556WM_small.jpgVillanova College Inter-Office Communication
June 8, 1947. From: Fr. Falvey (University Librarian, 1940-1962),
To: Fr. McGuire (University President, 1944-54)
(Courtesy of the University Archives)





Souvenir Program of the Dedication Ceremonies of the Villanova College Library
April 22, 1949falvey_BC2_5563_small.JPG








Views of New Villanova Library – Now Open to Public
The Suburban and Wayne Times. February 13, 1953
(Courtesy of the University Archives)falvey_BC2_5554WM_small.jpg





Periodicals Room
February 1962
(Courtesy of the University Archives)
falvey_BC2_5555WM_small.jpg








Reserve Room
February 1962
(Courtesy of the University Archives)
falvey_BC2_5557WM_small.jpg

Naming and Rededicating of the University Library in Honor of the Late Reverend Daniel P. Falvey, O.S.A.
Program. May 5, 1963

              falvey_BC2_5559_small.JPG falvey_BC2_5560_small.JPG  falvey_BC2_5561_small.JPG  falvey_BC2_5562_small.JPG

Back

Home

Forward