FALVEY MEMORIAL LIBRARY

You are exploring:  Library  >
 
Exhibits Home  > 
  
Archive  > 
  
Villanova's Library: Revisiting its Past, Envisioning its Future  > 
  
The Addition to the Original Villanova Library, Now Known as Falvey Memorial Library  > 
  
Transcript of Meeting Discussing the Addition to the Library c. 1966. John H. McDonnell, O.S.A.
Archived Exhibits


Transcript of Meeting Discussing the Addition to the Library c. 1966. John H. McDonnell, O.S.A. (Courtesy of the University Archives)
Transcript of Meeting Discussing the Addition to the Library c. 1966. John H. McDonnell, O.S.A. (Courtesy of the University Archives)
Transcript of Meeting Discussing the Addition to the Library c. 1966. John H. McDonnell, O.S.A. (Courtesy of the University Archives)
Transcript of Meeting Discussing the Addition to the Library c. 1966. John H. McDonnell, O.S.A. (Courtesy of the University Archives)
Transcript of Meeting Discussing the Addition to the Library c. 1966. John H. McDonnell, O.S.A. (Courtesy of the University Archives)
Transcript of Meeting Discussing the Addition to the Library c. 1966. John H. McDonnell, O.S.A. (Courtesy of the University Archives)

 

Report on Proposed New Library, Villanova College, Villanova, PA.
March 28, 1941

Henry D. Dagit & Sons, Architects
(Courtesy of the University Archives)